Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Please correct these sentences and make them more natural. 1. You should put an end to a relat...
- 1. Pedestrians have to/must follow traffic rules to avoid accidents. 2. You must/have to water th...
- Are these sentence below natural? It's a Sunday morning.Alf and three other dustmen were collecti...
- 1: I didn’t start drinking until I was well over 20. 2: I started drinking when I was just under ...
- Is this correct “who wouldve thought she would keep pink hair for nearly 3 months now”
- My sleep schedule is all over the place right now. Does this sound natural?
- Is there a difference between saying "I havn't [something]" and "I havn't got [something]" ?
- I'm a soon-to-be new student. I'm a soon-to-be rich guy. Is this correct?
- so, I have the sentence: "Did you see Jenny last night?" "Yes, she (wear) a wery nice jacket." T...
- Is this natural in American English? Life is like groping your way through darkness.
- How many letter do Korean language have?.
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- in korea is 18 a slang word and is a bad word?
- When people say yes in kdramas, why does it sound like "de" instead of "ne"?
- How many bottle of Soju usually Korean drink before get drunk? (for 1 person)