- Do you normaly use this phrase? "einen Streit vom Zaun brechen"
- 先生はきびしくしかる一方で、ほめることも忘れない。 この表現は自然ですか。
- 木を切るの切るは、자르다ですか？ 썰다？베다？ですか？
- What is the difference between 뜨겁다 and 덥다? Both translate to Hot in english, is there a diff...
- How would you say "Cop-Killer? Could it be サツ殺し？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- It's a question about verb tense. I had been studied English for 10 years before I went to the...
- What did he say? Thanks
- below woods Is this grammatically correct?
- Which is correct grammatically? 1. The outbreak of the corona viruses affects people's lives in ...
- “If you had been born in other country, would you still be a Christian?” Does this sound natural?