13 Dec 2018
Read more comments
- Are the two following sentences correct？ 昨日の天気は暑かったです。It was hot yesterday. 昨日の天気は良かったです。Th...
- What is the difference between 昨日, 友達 に あった and 昨日, 友達 が あった ?
- 昨日やるはずだった。 does this sound natural?
- Can you use the adjective にぎやか to describe a person?
- Existe alguma expressão similar a "it's a piece of cake" em português?
- “We have to be care about inner beauty.” Is it natural?
- My grandpa, who passed away about there years ago, didn’t used to talk about the experience of th...
- Which of these mean "more people, more lively (fun)!" 真好笑 就先这样 人多热闹 人多好笑
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does“rolling up to ” mean in this context?
- What is the difference between "I am finished." and "I finished."? Both of them are used when I f...
- 1.There is one thing I can't understand, why it is so much a problem here in the United States. ...
- -Can you show me after class today please? Does it sound natural to answer: - It depends John, ...
- can you pls help me? which choice sounds best? to me bake and roast sound correct, but I'm not s...