13 Dec 2018
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are the two following sentences correct？ 昨日の天気は暑かったです。It was hot yesterday. 昨日の天気は良かったです。Th...
- What is the difference between 昨日, 友達 に あった and 昨日, 友達 が あった ?
- 昨日やるはずだった。 Does this sound natural?
- What's the difference between promise and rendezvous?
- Can the words "speed" and "velocity" be interchangeable in this sentence "it has something to do ...
- Hi, can I ask you if the following sentence sounds natural? 🙂 (1) The calculus was created in th...
- A friend corrected my English, and I said, "I didn't realize my mistake until you pointed it o...
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you think it is normal for partners to...
- Are these sentence below natural? It's a Sunday morning.Alf and three other dustmen were collecti...
- My sleep schedule is all over the place right now. Does this sound natural?
- Is there a difference between saying "I havn't [something]" and "I havn't got [something]" ?
- so, I have the sentence: "Did you see Jenny last night?" "Yes, she (wear) a wery nice jacket." T...
- Is this natural in American English? Life is like groping your way through darkness.