Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A : I didn’t used to play baseball B : I didn’t use to play baseball Which expression is correct?
- A : Did you used to play baseball? B : Did you use to play baseball? Which expression is correct?
- "Ads could contain sexual implications" Is the word implications used correctly here? I want to ...
- What does "statement of charges" mean in context of dismissal from school?
- Does this sound natural? -- Do you want me to prove it to you? / No, I'll take your word for it...
- I have seen that the theory say Using ‘These’ to mention something near , and using ‘those’ to s...
- Hello, What's the difference between Stop by Swing by Come by Drop by? Which one is the most com...
- I want to know difference how to use “eat” and “have”. I’ll eat a hamburger for lunch. I’ll have...
- is there another way to say "to be cast down" or does this one work fine?
- Would you like to be friends to improve my foreign language?