- can I say, "nobody can babysit my kids. I wish Tim got around to help me"?
- Could you share some examples with 무사히 and 무사해요 please? Just saw it today so would be good to see...
- "überhören" Ist das ein trennbares Verb?
- Is it correct to say “ what else do you wanna buy?” If not tell me how I should say it and pronou...
- 1.The person who works at Microsoft is my sister. 2.The person working at Microsoft is my sister...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- can I say, "he's gotten up to playing cards. We need to do something with that"?
- Does ”housekeeper” mean the only woman?
- 日本の食べ放題、つまり、バイキングは、英語で何といいますか？ You can eat all what you want. ?
- hi Does she not speak English? Does not she speak English? Doesn't she speak English? ...
- What's the difference between "bestest" and "favorite"? (Does this mean the speaker likes choc...