13 Dec 2018
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Any lick with moving Emily to next week ? の意味を教えて下さい。
- Lick up the ice cream or lick off ?
- What does "lick" in 369 mean?
- I am not sure if the words ”a young man of eight and twenty,” in this paragraph have the same mea...
- Does this sound natural? I was so naive to be scared of this.
- If you don’t mind can you please help with my sentences?? I want to know the most natural way to...
- 請問This is gonna be tougher than I thought的be的用法與解釋
- What does “The Outsider” mean? Is it the same with Introvert?
- I am confused about "crush". I look this up in different dictionaries and all of them give diffe...
- 1. I asked her out. 2. I asked her out on a date. 3. I asked her on a date. 4. I asked her for a ...
- Is it ok to put "only" on all thoses places in the sentences? 1) I only want to go with you. 2) ...
- I didnt’ know that ! Idk=I don't know thx=thanks Could you tell me other examples.
- (A white American man talking to an African American man) People have a lot preconceptions abou...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?