- can I say, "I've taken to doing exercises every morning. I'm proud of myself"?
- 얇게 자르다と얇게 썰다は、ものによって使い方が違いますか？
- If i said 서두르지 마세요. Does that work for saying like don’t rush..?
- Is this natural as spoken English? I haven't yet decided whether to accept his request.
- Do you sometimes use "go over" instead of explain or tell?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What did he say? Thanks
- below woods Is this grammatically correct?
- Which is correct grammatically? 1. The outbreak of the corona viruses affects people's lives in ...
- “If you had been born in other country, would you still be a Christian?” Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between is done, is finished, and is completed?