- I live in Moscow. I am not currently in Moscow, though. I flew to the middle of nowhere where I a...
- The Moscow Subway has been undergoing a major overhaul over the past 3 years. does this sound n...
- Moscow is a part of Europe. Not the central one, but very important in historical and cultural me...
- *c'est plus mignon * on prononce le s de plus dans ce cas ou non?!
- c'est juste de dire :je confond ton prénom avec elui de ma mère
- 当番 ↑ 这是一个日语单词，当您读到这个词时，您认为它作为一个陌生的汉字，是什么意思呢？ This is a Japanese word. What do you think it me...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "Faster, I'm losing it." I heard this in a movie. Why is the "be -ing" form used, not the "be...
- Hi, everyone. I want to study English with you. Can you help me? Thanks💕
- Do you use "You weren't home" to mean "You were not at home”?
- Hi! Tell me pls, how often you use “been” in perfect time sentence? In your everyday life? And pl...
- Do you say ‘I was surprised by the news’ ?