Read more comments
- How do the waiters in your country address children around 7 to 12 years old in a restaurant? Wo...
- what is this call?
- The French philosopher Rousseau wrote that "cities are the sink of the human race." But not all c...
- この 很はなぜ必要？
- あの日の晩 → 晩は Evening??? night???
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Which is natural? ・the day my young brother was born ・the day my younger brother was born
- i found this sentence. "Did she have a sandwich for lunch or "some" soup and salad?" why is "som...
- Stop saying at a venture. Don't say like at a venture. Are both correct?
- Why should we put “are” in the sentence “What you need are a tiger and a mice” if we put “is” in ...
- 1. Read this closely. 2. Read this thoroughly. Which one sounds natural? Do they mean the sa...