13 Dec 2018
Question about Spanish (Spain)
How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? Il l'a écouté sans broncher puis, par une simple et courte phrase, il a remis à sa place ce donneur de leçon et lui a cloué le bec.
Una frase con muchas expresiones tipicas : ) Muchas gracias por traducirla !
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? He didn't want him to go outside while the sky was red
- How do you say this in Italian? wird im Italienischen unterschieden zwischen Bereuen und Bedauern...
- How do you say this in Japanese? miroir
- How do you say this in Korean? I like to have a drink outside while listening to music
- How do you say this in Japanese? Call Mom [this is a note to myself in my planner]
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?