Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- We sometimes use 'was-were' in the past tense. Sometimes we don't. How do we distinguish?
- Does it sound natural? "Our website has not been updated yet, so I just updated assets on the cu...
- I need help
- "Is there evidence that offspring of fish and shrimp have been affected by the chemicals?" Is th...
- “one-third of <all>Japanese “ Is <all> necessary ?
- What examples are there with the phrase 'Going Dutch'
- It seems to be A is very popular. Aが1番人気みたいですね。と言いたいのですが、合っていますか？
- This office a little bit needs something to hang on the wall. The walls look so empty. Is this co...
- Is this natural in American English? I often hear people ask the question: Which is more import...