- how can I easily distinguish between "countable" and "non-countable" from a variety of Nouns.
- It's very difficult to remember countable and uncountable nouns. Although you can't count "advice...
- How do you say this in English (US)? countable
- How do you say this in Russian? i need to buy a train ticket to Moscow.
- How do you say this in Spanish (Spain)? He didn't want him to go outside while the sky was red
- How do you say this in French (France)? Do you want to MAKE MONEY FAST? Perhaps you wish to TRAVE...
- How do you say this in Italian? wird im Italienischen unterschieden zwischen Bereuen und Bedauern...
- How do you say this in Japanese? miroir
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?