13 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
Hi! Is there other way (conjunctions, adverbs, phrases, etc.) to connect a list of things except using ‘and’? I’d like to list several set phrases which already contain ‘and’ in a row (e.g. ‘A and’ B, ‘C and D’, and ‘E and F’) but there seems to be too many ands.
Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- Heya🙂 there are some rules if you say names of persons? Can somebody explain why I hear sometime...
- Phân tích chủ ngữ và vị ngữ của câu sau Mọi quyền hành đều nằm trong tay Trần Thừa và nhất là Th...
- Help me to translate this sentence into English, please 我们与其恨自己有太多的爱，却只有一个身体、一个生命，不如说：“谢谢上帝，虽然只给...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can I say,"He was nervous seeing as it was his first performance "?
- Today our factory is scheduled to be shut down by 6 p.m. so the machine wouldn't have been workin...
- How do the waiters in your country address children around 7 to 12 years old in a restaurant? Wo...
- Which is natural? ・the day my young brother was born ・the day my younger brother was born
- ‘Like it’ can function as a verb or a noun by itself? For examples, “He likes it cold.” and “That...