13 Dec 2018
- can I say, "Don't worry! He'll get round to your letter, he promised to answer"?
- そのホテルには500名の客が泊まります。 そのホテルは500名客の泊まることができます 。 二つの文の表現は正しいですか， 意味は同じですか？
- Can I use "shove off" as "leave"? Like, we stayed there for about an hour and shoved off before n...
- what is the meaning of 好滴呀?
- What is the "press person"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Is the sentence correct? He is beyond a coward.
- Which question is correct? How good friends are John and you? How good of friends are John and ...
- Subject : How many native English speakers are bad at English Are there hundreds of thousands of...
- I wan to know this speaker say "at"or not.I can listen this word
- when I talk about a story happening in the past, should I use the past tense all the way through,...