Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- バスを何時ここに出発しますか? does this sound natural?
- バスを待っています does this sound natural?
- バスで公園に行った I went to the park by bus does this sound natural?
- Please help me with question number 10
- can you tell me which one is more natural? thanks a lot 1. we too are slaves 2. we are s...
- I have a question. Is there any difference in meaning between these sentences? A: I only have ...
- I hope everything goes well. I hope it all goes well. I hope it'll all go well. Are these ex...
- should I say " on this days Al-Mobaraka " or " in this days Al-Mobaraka "
- It's watery. It's water down. The ice melted. Do I use this right when ice melts in my drink and...
- S. It's not good for your health to go to sleep late to play games at night. Q) Is sentence S ab...
- Are Filipinos Latinos or are they Asians?
- What is the difference between Why are there so many people here? and why so many people here? ...