- What is the difference between 習 and 学 ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 学习完成了。学习好了。
- How do you say this in Japanese? 听了前辈留学的经验 ，感觉离日本更近了
- Which one of the following sentence is correct? Which one sounds more natural? 1. She showed me ...
- We get on great. Do you get on great with your friends? Is this natural?
- Is people use the term "shimmy" often? as in "shimmied out of pants". I guess it's not that in ge...
- "I'm not really sure about their capacity to handle this out". is this sounds natural?
- We click. We're bonding. We have a bond. We hit it off. There expressions mean the same? All m...
- You don't have to do it perfectly. Is this expression natural?
- I had an argument with my wife. My wife and I had an argument. Are these expressions similar ...
- I think you take directly responsibility for this problem. Is this expression natural?
- “ a couple of” means 2 or 3 or 4 or…? Thanks!
- do you say fisherwoman or anything like that to be politically correct?