Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "If the trends continue, they would fail". Here's the question: should it be "trend" instead? An...
- Put the photo through the laminator then it will be laminated. Is it correct?
- This is what I remember this story. Check it online to make sure every detail/all the facts are ...
- The fruit has stopped growing. It still the same size as last week. Is it correct?
- How do I understand ‘going out to dinner’ in grammar? Tks!
- If a person is at the hospital and they're not a patient, can I say that they're an “impatient”? ...
- Do these two sentences mean the same? What's more, is "shall" (like in this situation) used by yo...
- "I want to join them in helping poor people living in this area." Hello! Did I use "join" corr...
- can I say "score a result"?
- He obeys to do the task/ He obeys doing the task. Which is correct?
- Essen im Kühlschrank bewahren - Essen dorthin legen, für wenige Zeit Essen im Kühlschrank aufb...
- ‘Um wieviel Uhr?’ oder ‘Um wie viel Uhr?’
- Welche ist das Richtige: danke vielmal oder danke vielmals?
- when a teacher says "guten morgen" what should i reply her/him with ?
- Is there a difference between "der Laden" and "das Geschäft"? Don't both mean shop, store etc?