Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which 僕の名前はAです。 sounds the most natural?
- 僕の言いたいのは「I love her as much as you love her.」ですが、翻訳したら、日本語の「僕は君と同じように彼女のことを愛しています。」となりますか？ そして...
- 僕は日本語が読めなくて書けなくて話せない。 does this sound natural?
- Is it correct to say "these tantrums been old"? I thought it would be "these tantrums are old"
- I don't want to get a ticket for speeding. I don't want to get a speeding ticket. Are these e...
- I understand that you do not agree with the policies of the new CEO. I will meet you ... (midway/...
- I would be happy, if someone corrected the following sentences. Whenever I come this cafe, I can...
- Do native speakers say that? (wash-out). 1. The meeting was a wash-out. (Was horrible).
- I don't understand the meaning of the part highlighted in blue. If you can help me, I will b...
- When would a native use "I got sacked"? What's the literal meaning of sack please?
- How do I ask to a an hotel if they receive AMAZON’s packages that I shop for internet 🤔
- #1 I like studying. #2 I like to study. #3 I like study (the study / studies). Could you tell me...
- A. My house is located near Han river, flowing northeast. What does "flowing northeast" describe?