Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- 発音記号について Fictitious 架空のもの fikˈtiSHəs フィクテ(ィ)シャス よくアクセントがない発音表記がありますが、例えばこの単語の場合、最初のtiにアクセントが来ま...
- Please describe this desk. I want to learn how to put adjective in order! (color, size,old,etc...)
- does this sound natural? 1."Don't eat or drink in front of people who are fasting" 2.) "Arogan...
- People who believes in cult are deluded. is this sentence correct?
- WE DON'T GOT POPCORN. Is this sentence correct? I came cross this expression from a very popul...
- Is this natural? A: What are you in birth order? B: I'm the youngest/I'm the last born.
- ■ I try not to pull all-nighters or even burn the midnight oil, because If I do that, I won’t be ...
- He found girls who bite their nails irritating/irritated.
- What does "for my part" mean? My dictionary explains me that word well enough, but in the sentens...
- Do you use a word “peckish” as hungry? Is this British or old-fashioned?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...