Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does it sound natural? Other than these differences between .... and ..... Both of them also have...
- What's the difference between "turn around" and "twirl"?
- What is frogs prey? what are frogs prey? Which is correct?
- Does this sound natural? Can you think of any good examples with '... car whose...'? -- The car...
- I’ve been under the weather over the past few days because of a lack of sleep. I’ve been staying ...
- i heard if you used "many/much" alone in a positive sentence, it could sound kinda stiff. and i ...
- But I was the only one of my friends who had their dad around. Why it says their dad instead of ...
- What does it mean? especially, get any ideas
- Please describe this desk. I want to learn how to put adjective in order! (color, size,old,etc...)
- "It's to Africa that she wants to go." "it's Africa that she wants to go." which one is correct?