Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- *how much are you asking for your car. *You're selling your car and how much are you asking for....
- Is this correct “March 7 is a Sunday”
- when someone offers or suggests something to me and I want to refuse politely, can I say these as...
- I object that animals are being used to make fur coats I object to animals' fur being used to...
- What does ‘weave a story’ mean ?
- which one is correct and sounds natural? you're not getting away and you won't get away
- which one is natural 1.i'm gonna trim my hair 2.i'm gonna get my haircut 3.i'm gonna shave my hair
- I can’t understand what meaning the words “enter into difficulty “ indicate . Please explain it...
- these cookies are what?
- Which is more natural? Would you like to go see a movie tonight? Would you like to go see a mov...