- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- Which of these are not grammatically correct? 1. 我喜欢上网买书因为很方便。 2. 你常常上网买鞋子吗? 3. 我通常网上买鞋子。 4. 你常不...
- Need meaning if underlined words
- What does "no 46" or "no 44" highlighted in the picture below mean?
- Could someone tell me the reading of 「第2話」？ It means episode 2 right?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does” she didn’t pick up on it” mean?
- The text below is somewhat confusing. I'd like to know what "redress the nature of this imbalance...
- How do you use “sort of”, and what does this mean? Would anybody teach me with examples?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.