13 Dec 2018
Read more comments
- Is this sentence below gramatically correct or sound natural ?
- Is this right?
- can I say, "a training makes us tougher"?
- can I say, " a training helps as to develop vitally important skills like discipline, ability to ...
- qué significa esta frase? cuál es el sujeto de ofrezca? Desconfía de todo aquel que te ofrezca ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- hi guys, do you really use the phrase “grave ramifications”? i was searching for interesting alte...
- We had completely misjudged the situation, AS we later discovered. What is the function of AS?
- Every morning, 1. I separate the garbage. 2. I separate the garbages. 3. I separate garbage. ...
- Chide Admonish reprimand reprove tell off rebuke
- An animal that is cast out by the rest of the pack is known as an outlaw. What does ''the rest o...