Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what's the casual way of saying, "don't come over here" Can I say "Don't you come over here"?
- Is this sentense correct? If he catched the train in time, he must be seeing beautiful scenery...
- What does "i have more of a chance passing with multiple choice" mean? its multiple choice th...
- I really got confused is it 1 or 2 ?
- What does sheer mean? Please show me some example sentences.
- Can i say Congratulations for somebody else’s anniversary?
- Which one is more natural and common in English(US): It's no big deal or It's not that big of a ...
- Can you please look at my spelling? People who created and took their lifespan are God. Everyo...
- Can you take a guess at what I'm saying?
- Is it bad to mix British and American English? Does it look/listen wrong?