13 Dec 2018
Question about Persian
When I studied in Tehran, my professor said that Persian infinitives are nouns in the first place and not English "to" infinitives which are Persian infinitives usually translated or refered to. For example that equivalent of English "to be" is bâsham, bâshi, bâshe... and budan is being. Raftan should be translated as going and to go should be translated as beram, beri, bere... Is that right?
- Is this japanese?... chinese?... what does it mean? 🤔
- 渋滞 ↑ 這是日語單詞。 当你读到这个词时，你认为它作为一个陌生的中文词是什么意思？ This is a Japanese word. When you read this word,...
- 韓国の方は、だいだい色や、桃色を英語で오렌지と핑크いいますか？ それとも、주황색や분홍색と言うことが多いですか?
- [ 혹시 귀찮지 안으면 문법과 단어 수정해 주세요] 코로나 바이러스 예방하기 의해서 오늘 하루중일 집만 있고 박서준 배우 의 새 드라마 봤어요.드라의 이름은 이태원 크라쓰입니...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Have you ever been dumped?” Does this question only refer to love affairs , can it also be relat...
- Japanese people are often seen kind by foreigners. この表現は自然ですか？ Is this expression natural? Is th...
- How and when do you use " must " on conversation? You must be excited. You must do this. There ...
- Is this question correct? What do lions feed on?
- by sea/ over land why they use different prepositions?