Read more comments
- that's my mothers car parked in the driveway with the red upholstery does this sound natural?
- It's much more difficult to get along with my own mother than with my mother-in-law. does this so...
- I support my mother with my arms does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in English (US)? Why do some people use “joint”to call a place?
- How do you say this in English (US)? あなたは素敵！
- How do you say this in Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)? 面接に落ちた
- How do you say this in Japanese? I do not want to study.
- How do you say this in Korean? I really want to learn korean.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?