Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which story do you think is the most beautiful or interesting one in the Norse mythology?
- "This story isn't the kind of story that would arouse a woman." Why should I use "would"? Please...
- He told his story does this sound natural?
- Is the word “mob” have a verb ?
- Does “bruh” used commonly?
- Which option is correct or are both correct and why? - Type in the username of the profile you wa...
- Are the following sentences grammatically correct and sound natural?(sorry it will be a bit long)...
- Is it correct to say "these tantrums been old"? I thought it would be "these tantrums are old"
- I don't understand the meaning of the part highlighted in blue. If you can help me, I will b...
- When would a native use "I got sacked"? What's the literal meaning of sack please?
- How do I ask to a an hotel if they receive AMAZON’s packages that I shop for internet 🤔
- #1 I like studying. #2 I like to study. #3 I like study (the study / studies). Could you tell me...
- A. My house is located near Han river, flowing northeast. What does "flowing northeast" describe?