Read more comments
- カレーパンは英語圏に存在しますか？ http://www.ijikajyo.com/blog/img/img1069_file.jpg カレーを具材に使用した惣菜パンです。
- is he angry or not? https://twitter.com/adnqt/status/423038873795850240
- What does she mean with "whether~~"? https://twitter.com/ameesaichi/status/429131437757833216
- what did he say at 1:38-44?? https://youtu.be/nvDlCScd_AE
- 1. We believe him to be honest. 2. We believe in him to be honest. Are both sentences correct...
- when i want to eat my closer friend brings snack can i say: "can i some? "is this sentence natural
- what verb can I use to say that I got an English certificate? I do not want to sound too informal.
- "Cut a tomatoe into fourths" does that make sense?(cut the tomatoe into 4 parts)
- https://youtu.be/-peF1C8AmU4?t=264 he said...what??
- I always listen to podcasts to while the hours away. doe it sound natural?
- There are few people who is good at writing as many as people who speak well.は自然ですか？？
- I can’t understand the meanings of the words “if it hadn’t been for that “in this paragraph. What...
- “What do you will get from that?” Is this a proper question?