Read more comments
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Japanese? Does she know about your date with エリちゃん？
- How do you say this in Japanese? Please call me (nickname)!
- How do you say this in Korean? guys!! what is the differences between 워 해요 and 뭐하세요^^
- How do you say this in French (France)? what happened to the ...? idk it just stopped working
- How do you say this in French (France)? i bought slippers so maybe i won't catch another cold now
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?