Read more comments
- How to use the idiom "in the middle of"?
- How often you use idioms?
- Please explain this idiom or translate it to russian (better): "until my toes point up".
- どうして2は不正解だの？ この文はどう書いたら2の言い方が使えますか？
- Bob's *wife who is a nurse is named Gloria. wrong: Because Bob has only one wife, the infor...
- Please fix me these sentences, On the one hand there are many reasons why people choose individ...
- Hello! In this case, Could you change the sentence"medical procedure have never phased my brothe...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- To describe the situation in the picture, is 'bringing E *to* immediately before C' grammatically...
- day に対してon、days に対してinを使うのはなぜですか
- from this moment on from today on from next time on from tomorrow on whoch ones are natural??
- "national" can I use that to refer to a member of a national team? eg- the national recently go...
- Are these same meaning? Anyone don't believe forever. Who would thought forever.