20 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
Please tell me some interesting knowledges of English language history.
Read more comments
- They like to demonstrate their knowledge by comparing similar gadgets does this sound natural?
- I'll learn knowledge in a broader scope while focus on some specific topics. I should say' focus'...
- I am thrilled at just thinking getting new knowledge while expanding my outlook. does this sound ...
- are my interpretations correct?
- How do you reply to "how's your homework"
- giải viups phần bài tập ạ
- giải giúp phần bài tập ạ
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- My room is in a mess right now. My room is a mess right now. Which is correct?
- Why can’t I choose ② as the answer to N.22?
- "Can I have a moment?" can I say that to mean "can you give me a moment?/wait a moment"?
- I've been having this big question why there are some native speakers who spell some English word...
- Quien me ayuda aprender ingles please