Read more comments
- アンティークの商品はproduct, commodity, goods...どれが適当ですか?
- this product doesn't operate normally. Is this initial failure? does this sound natural?
- I did a new product promotion to shop buyer at an exhibition. does this sound natural?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- korrigieren sie bitte den Satz Heute sprechen wir/ erklären wir euch über das Thema „ wie man si...
- How to say "My mother let me cook the chicken", in Japanese A). Haha wa, watashi ni toriniku wo ...
- Are these correct and which one is more natural? 1。このカップはテーブルの上に誰かに残された。 2。このカップは誰かがテーブルの上に残した。
- Aprendo español, ayúdame en mi escritura, por favor, muchas gracias. Esta finde semana pasado,...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...
- Which one makes more sense? 1-He didn't want the permission from us. 2-He didn't ask for our perm...
- Which sentence is correct? What I can do now is only to stay in the house and wait for a break in...
- What is the difference between "I have been studying English for three years" and "I have studied...
- What do American people think about the French accent?