- I think you'll get used to this job with time! Never give up! :) does this sound natural?
- I have a job interview this Friday. Can I do good? I'm worried to speak English at the job interv...
- Any job recommend?
- この女の子は何と言いましたか？ 文を書いていただけませんか？
- Which Kanji can I put in (??) spot? 3年前に東京へ来て(??)ここにすんでいる
- あなたの声は誰かを思い出させます。 Your voice reminds someone. does that sound natural?
- When and in what context do you use 残念ですね
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?
- Hi! Do these sentences sound natural? 1. He's having some free time, that's why he's here now. ...
- what's he saying?
- well, I don't really want to extend the speech so I will get to the point now/i don't wanna exten...
- Which is correct? (The secretary had to book a table at a restaurant for her boss.) #1 She calle...