Read more comments
- いそがしってゆってたからなー ゆってた=> ゆっていた=>? ゆる means shake but it doesn't make sense.
- いそしくない時YouTubeを見ます。 does this sound natural?
- 急(いそ)げ悲(かな)しみ 翼(つばさ)に変(か)われ What does "み" mean here?
- How do you say this in Japanese? I’m just glad you can come
- How do you say this in Japanese? when I read only the first sentence I thought you couldn’t come ...
- How do you say this in Japanese? Can I ask a favor please?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 나는 빵굽는 냄새와 내 어린 시절을 연관시킨다
- How do you say this in Korean? "After the busy ski season, do have some happy healing time for yo...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?