- The Eiffel Tower in the night💫💫 I've just finished packing my luggage. It's time to say goodbye ...
- How do you say "they would have seen the Eiffel tower" in spanish?
- He visited the Eiffel Tower. He was in Paris. He said that he enjoyed the food in France. He then...
- is Japanese manga really good?
- what's the difference between these sentences? * I hope you'll do your homework *I hope you to d...
- What is the difference between these two sentences? My sister will have had her operation BY T...
- "We train in twice a day" or "We train on twice a day"
- "At Easter" or "On Easter"
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- A question about the US history.. who was your favorite president of the US?
- Which sentence do you use when you forgot a word and trying to remember it?
- I am looking for a friend to talk on line, help me talk in English or Swedish, and I can help yo...
- bachalor degree of teaching of French and English with honors it's BEd or BA or Bsc (Ed)?
- My friend want to have a english name. She's Korean Her Korean name is Eunseon She wants a englis...