Read more comments
- Oxford university is ( ) with tourists for its beautiful old building. A. different B. po...
- What does Oxford University was established during the 1100s. (Does it mean,established in the 12...
- What is the difference between Oxford dictionaries and Cambridge dictionaries and Longman dictio...
- "On an hour" or "at an hour"?
- Is 'you are a sensitive person' a complement
- 場所を示す助詞の「に」と「で」 「テーブルに鉛筆がある」 「学校で運動会がある」 「運動会」はどこかに置いてあるものではなく、起こる出来事ですので、助詞は「で」にしますよね。 ...
- is Japanese manga really good?
- what's the difference between these sentences? * I hope you'll do your homework *I hope you to d...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- A question about the US history.. who was your favorite president of the US?
- Which sentence do you use when you forgot a word and trying to remember it?
- I am looking for a friend to talk on line, help me talk in English or Swedish, and I can help yo...
- bachalor degree of teaching of French and English with honors it's BEd or BA or Bsc (Ed)?
- thier home /their homes/their house/ their houses ? Which of them are the best? 1 A large num...