Read more comments
- In Japan, when we are using a public transportation, we always note to speak softly. How about i...
- What do you think about Japan's politics
- I realized I don't know Japan as well as I thought I did. does this sound natural?
- 하이욜!! “Maybe they had more important things to do so that’s why they didn’t come” 님들🌸 이거 한국어로 어떻게...
- 이게 맞아요 ? 많은 친구가 나한테 한국말을 배우고 싶은데 나 한국어 조금밖에 없거든요!
- Why is ‘나의’ pronounced as ‘na-yeh’?? While learning Korean, i was taught that ‘의’ was pronounced ...
- what does phrase "far too old" mean? context~ We were far too old to settle an arg...
- “Sometimes we have to let things go. So there is room for better things to come into our life” は日...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I saw translated DEATH NOTE. In that story, main character say "if this actually works, would i b...
- Cycling is good for people to burn belly fat. What does this sentence mean exactly?
- "I had a vision last night" what does "vision" exactly mean in that sentence?
- we call a woman who is going to be a bride "bride to be" does that expression apply to whatever e...
- Could you give me a ride to the station near hear? Is this sentence natural?