21 Dec 2018
Question about Japanese
日本語で、「Dear NAME,」はどう言いますか？ In an E-mail addressed to a friend, it should be quite neutral, how do I open it? Friendly, but not too close, you know.
Even though it might be common to address by surname, I would like to stick to the 名前.
Read more comments
- 'In the meantime, no one sings up.' 'In the meantime'は日本語でどういう意味ですか。'
- 日本語：「本当のこと言って何か不都合でも？」 中文是什麼意思呢？
- Which 日本語が話せます。 sounds the most natural?
- I want to say “you said you were not watching”. 네가 말하는 봐지 않았어요
- Is there a difference between 고마워요, 감사해요, 감사합니다 or do they all just mean thank you?
- Is “여기 살고 싶어요. 여기 재밌랑 멋있랑 예뻐서 실고 싶어요.” Correct?
- どちらが良いですか? (1) 食べなくてもいいだよ。 (2) 食べなかったっていいだよ。 (3) 食べなくていいだよ。 または同等ですか
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Wharf does "accommodation " mean ?
- Which one is more common or what's the difference ? I have had an accident or I had an accident ?
- How do you describe the person with the blue circle place?
- What should I choose as the answer of N.112 in here? What is the difference between “seeing” “see...
- i was watching a movie and the man said something with the word hit instead arrive. Does the word...