Read more comments
- In what situation we use "pose" for example call my mobile pose
- Which is more natural "i want to ~" or " i'd like to~? In Some situations i have to use a lot of ...
- In this situation, what should I say? Yesterday a man asked me, “Which speaker would you like?...
- How do you say this in Japanese? Students will show poster in front and do a speech
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 今日の夜、徐恒と私は2人でＰＵＢＧで遊んでいました。しかしその途中で、私のベトナムの友達が入...
- How do you say this in Japanese? 讚嘆
- How do you say this in Simplified Chinese (China)? 너는 한국에 온지 얼마나 되었니?
- How do you say this in English (US)? みんな、ありがとう
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?