21 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
Hello! If there is anybody who learns Russian? I learn English and time to time I really need to check smth or to find an answer about the language. Maybe we can add each other on faceebook and help one another?
Read more comments
- Could anybody teach me what the following means? Muslims...are now the most likely victims o...
- Can anybody help me to translate my self introduction from Chinese to English precisely？ thanks a...
- anybody use wechat？
- 転写をしてもらいたい！ お願いします。
- When you go to there you should let know me. Is this sentence true?
- what do you think is the best time to travel to Korea?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Bonjour, Je voudrais connaître la logique du diminutif de Lorelei. Comment Lorelei devient Rory?
- Analyzing the reason why I want to study abroad made what needs to be done clear. Does this sound...
- https://yarn.co/yarn-clip/67dbd73a-9fdc-4ce6-8f7e-45e0f2f5bb38 I listened to this clip soooo m...
- The rain fall.という表現は不自然ですか？ It rains.と同じ意味にはなりませんか？
- I saw translated DEATH NOTE. In that story, main character say "if this actually works, would i b...