Read more comments
- exceed the national standard does this sound natural?
- The real standard Japanese is the Kyoto dialect, not the Tokyo dialect historically. Tokyo dialec...
- "it embodies a clear, accessible standard for everybody to follow be it in books." what does the ...
- What does ~라면 mean?
- What does 맞추며 and 불며 what does "며" mean?
- What does あらそのかたもしかして あやのおうじさま ごようたしの？ mean?
- What does une biquette mean?
- What does A さん:君はどうすんだ。Bさん:ちょっと別の件で動いてな。 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?