- What's the nuance conveyed by "ever so", for instance in the expression "ever-so-gently" ?
- Could you teach me why "went up" is put? To me, it seems "went in" or "went into" is better. I'd...
- Can you change "you have lost" to "you lost"? And Can you teach me the nuance between them?
- How do you call the "secretaria" of your school in English?
- كيف نقول انا محظوظة بلEnglish
- What does the following mean? ''She told me I need to completely rinse him out of my system''
- what tense I should use in such case: - Why do you study Chinese f. e. or it should be: - why h...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- Which phrase do you use often? "postpone" or "put off".
- Is this a natural sentence? ‘Do you know when the class ends? ‘
- 'There’s not enough room to swing a cat' is used in AmE?
- Hello gyus. Please could you read my paragraphs and tell me what do you think (: Grammar mistake...
- "You have the right and the duty to speak up for him." あなたには彼を弁護する権利と義務がある。 Can I use "defend...