21 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
When I watch a movie in English with subtitles I understand 90%, when I watch without subtitles I understand a 70% range. My method of studies is to watch 1 time without subtitles and then watch again with subtitles . But watching the same movie twice is a bit tiring, do you think watching without subtitles is enough?
- What is the difference between movie and video ?
- From the movie, Money Ball Could you teach me what the following means? Eric Byrnes, never wi...
- While watching some movie today, I came across this sentence, "Me and my friend are going to s...
- Arkadaşın annesinin gözler mavi. は正しいですか？
- 契約書などを作成する時、人の名前をどう書きますか。特に外国時の名前です。 Mr. Sen Rafit Sen Rafit氏で書いても良いですか。
- Which one should I choose as the answer to N.663? I chose the “A number”.
- よりによってクリスマスが雨とは！ クリスマスに限って、雨とは！ 日々もあろうにクリスマスが雨とは！ このみつの例文はあってますか。
- Come si traduce overdosing on opioids.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- "congratulations to myself for passing this hell week " is this sentence correct?
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...