- How do you say this in English (US)? position on/in/at a project?
- What does " key front-line positions" mean?
- If she is at 7 o'clock position, I may say "She is behind me to the left." does this sound natural?
- Is this right? “It means Yes”. Yes라는 뜻이야.
- hi, can someone please tell me how to say between when we describe apartment? (for example: betwe...
- In quale situazione si bacia per salutare?
- 🇯🇵エヴァンゲリオンの登場人物たちは英語で何と言ってますか？ ※日本語部分は無視してください 🇬🇧What do the Evangelion characters say in Engli...
- can you tell me something more about italian slang?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Which one is correct? I am happy with my friends everyday. I am happy everyday with my friends.
- Is this used in US English?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?