21 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
Could you help me, please? As you would write this formal email, you should talk about Painting courses in Tuscany; learn to paint in Tuscany, Italy. one-week courses, from April to October, your accommodation in Tuscany is included, beginners welcome..Thank you
Read more comments
- Which I have just read your email. sounds the most natural?
- "I sent email" or "I sent an email" : Which one is correct English?
- Your email was ringing. メール、鳴ってたよ。 does this sound natural?
- What is the original name of this film? and which country does it belong to? Do you know? I don't...
- People are keeping to pollute the oceans. Is this sentence true?
- Someone could explain the difference between: 있다 and 가지다? Which one is correct: 1. 우산 있어요? 2. 우산...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- 以前はバスやタクシーの運転手は「男の職業」とされてきました。 英語で何と言いますか？？
- why it is at a top a hill? and why not on top of hill or on top a hill WHY? could someone explai...
- This shirt suits/firs you. Which word sounds natural ? ( meaning the shirt's color, the style lo...
- I'm a Korean who is learning English language and finding someone to do language exchange. I th...
- Which one should I choose as the answer to N.655? I thought it was “almost”.