- What is the difference between Netherlands and Holland and Dutch ?
- Although how I want to see my Netherlands forefather's appearance, but he was passed away long ti...
- Why is "Netherlands " plural form?
- Do the native speakers use the word 'siblings' in conversations or in exams only?
- I'd like to ask a question about food, please tell me your idea. I'm explaining a Japanese food...
- If you are a black American, please tell me your opinion about racial discrimination. Does it st...
- I have seen this sentence in a manga ギャンブルの種目なんです What " ギャンブルの種目 " means in this sentence
- What is another way to say "Evidence of a life and death struggle?"
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- What is the word for rubbing/wiping someone with a wet towel to reduce fever?
- Does it sound natural to say "I have lived here a long time.", or do you have to say "I have live...
- I think I can use big time instead of totally. examples.... 1. Im fucked up. big time. 2. i fel...
- Which is more common? Ask for a pay rise. OR Ask for an increase in salary.
- When you use "to" with verbs in English sentences? How correct: " to make " or just " make "?