Read more comments
- I flied to Korea on Monday January 6th and I'm still in Korea. It's Thursday January 9th today. I...
- I am here to answer all about Korea. I am here to answer your questions all about Korea. Which ...
- How do you say this in English (US)? Korea is amazing, but I do miss my home. Bye Seoul！
- Can someone help me learn a full sentence please
- cut somebody up means to criticize someone 'in an unpleasant way' or 'in a harsh way'?
- When do you use “aquel,aquellos,aquella,aquellas”? Do you only use it with past tense?
- Is this right? “It means Yes”. Yes라는 뜻이야.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- “You're bound to feel nervous about your interview” is it means that someone tends to feel that way?
- Which one is correct? I am happy with my friends everyday. I am happy everyday with my friends.
- Is this used in US English?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...