- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- For what do i use sein and ihr / What’s the difference ?
- Did i do this right ?
- "어 봤자" 라는 문법을 좀 설명해 주실 수 있나요?
- « On n'a pas à y penser » I know that means "we don't have to think about it" But how can we in...
- Which sentence is gramatically correct? "Vamos para a França" or "Vamos para França"
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Does this sound natural? A: Let's go to a movie in the afternoon. B: I have to check out first wh...
- Which is natural? 1) I wish your happiness. 2) I wish you will be happy. 3) I wish you would be h...
- https://youtu.be/FHk4_GTB8IU 1:08~1:10 in the above video clip, Ross said "OH MY GOD, she's going...
- If someone says "thank you" to me, I could say "you're welcome". I want to know various expressio...
- dictionaries say I should say "I wetted my pants". but i think "I wet my pants" is how i should s...