Read more comments
- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- How do I say this in korean, "No comment". This is commonly used in refusing to answer a questio...
- Hello, may I ask if my answers to my homework are correct? It is using 〜ましょう. Thank you!
- Can someone correct this
- ”...“免礼” 折扇男子右手虚抬......” 虚抬的虚是谦虚的虚吗？这句话是说，”他谦虚地抬手”吗
- bimestralmente Is common adverb?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Feel n. Feeling What’s the difference?
- Does this sound natural? You’re so pretty, out of respect
- Which one is correct I can’t stop watching 1- me too 2- me neither
- Essentially this is B+ board, just a damn sight faster. This was Sunday afternoon football with ...
- What’s the difference between “Rinse your mouth ” and “Gargle ”? After brushing teeth, which shal...