- Which is more natural? I forget her name. Or I forgot her name.
- What's the name of it?? There is spelling hint below
- What's the name of this brand??
- «paie» c’est un indicatif présent ? Ou un subjonctif présent ?
- 옷 입다- does this mean to get dressed? Can it be only 입다?
- How to write ” I'm so sorry ” in Korean but like a English word. Ex* 하이 or 베이비 something like that
- Does anybody know what song or artist is this?? Merci beaucoup !!
- This bus will take me to the office in about 10 minutes if there is no traffic jam. Does this so...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Do kids in the US learn cursive handwriting nowadays? We do it in Russia so I wonder if I need t...
- Do you Americans use the phrasal verb 'carry on' as in the second entry? And would you write a b...
- Can I say "see ya"(see you) instead of "good bye" when it is OBVIOUS that you don't really mean y...
- Hi! Suppose there's a 4-hour long party this afternoon, from 6-10pm. It's now 8pm. A doesn't se...
- He tried to talk him into taking a chicken wing but he wouldn’t budge for some time and then even...