Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- How do you say this in Arabic? محترم
- How do you say this in English (US)? 당신이 최고예요!
- How do you say this in Japanese? You should go. (like a suggestion)
- How do you say this in French (France)? Français
- How do you say this in Turkish? "just" I just got on the train I just started learning Turkish I...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?